- 1 Onion – diced
- 2 Garlic clove – crushed
- 400 g Chopped tomatoes – canned
- 400 g Chickpeas – hydrated and cooked
- 100 g Spinach
- 10 g Fresh coriander
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground coriander
- 0.5 teaspoon paprika
- 0.5 teaspoon Cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground turmeric
- 0.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch Sea salt and black pepper
- Heat a little oil in a large pan and add the onion and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and stir well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, drained chickpeas and salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- 2 minutes before it has finished cooking, add the spinach and coriander and stir well.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the spinach has wilted. Serve with chopped coriander (cilantro).