Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Any veggies you find in the fridge
- Soup Mix (soak the night before)
- Gomitini or noodle bits
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp bouillon + 1.5l boiling water
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spinach (optional)
- Heat some olive oil in a pan over a medium heat, fry off the veggies for about 5 minutes
- Place the soup mix in, stir for a few minutes.
- Pour in a little bit of stock, wait for the soup mix to soak it all up then add all other ingredients.
- Pop a lid on and leave to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If there is any tomato paste left over from the jar, pop the rest of that in too
- Feel free to add any additional spices to the mix or maybe some chilli’s to give it a bit of a kick
- Serve with a nice crusty bread and heaps of butter (optional)