Silken Tofu Chocolate Mousse
- 150g dates, pitted and soaked
- 250g silken tofu
- 140g dark chocolate, melted
- 120ml aquafaba/chickpea liquid/ oggs
- Shredded coconut
- Dark chocolate shavings
- Coconut whipped cream
- Drain your soaked and pitted dates well, then place them into a food processor and pulse to obtain a puree.
- Add the silken tofu and melted dark chocolate, then process again until a creamy batter forms.
- Pour your chickpea liquid or aquafaba into a medium-sized bowl and whip with a hand mixer to obtain a frothy mixture. This may take a couple of minutes, so don’t worry!
- Slowly add your chocolate, date and tofu mixture from the food processor into the fluffy aquafaba and gently whisk with a spoon to incorporate until you have a homogeneous chocolate mousse.
- Divide into glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.