- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 150g bulgur (How To Cook Bulgur Wheat Perfectly)
- 400g chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- chilli flakes to taste
- fine sea salt and pepper
- Pour the vegetable broth into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the bulgur, cover, and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl, loosen with a fork, and let cool slightly.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Add them to the bulgur and stir.
- Add the chopped herbs, olive oil and chili flakes, salt, and pepper to taste.